Redfield Senior Center to open Monday, July 13th
The Redfield Senior center, located at 728 Main Street, is planning on opening back up to the public on Monday, July 13. Cookies and coffee will be served at the center from 9-10a.m. that morning. Visitors and participants are welcome to view the changes that have been made while the center has been closed. One of the changes will be signing up to dine in for meals. The center asks that citizens sign up a couple days ahead of time until the center can get into a new routine.
“If you forget to call the day before, check with us, we may still have spots,” said staff. There will be a sing up sheet for those who would like to sign up for meals. Those who would like meals to continue to be delivered do not need to call. They will be kept on the route.
Participants are asked to follow these social distancing guidelines:
• Participants are asked to stay six feet apart per CDC guidelines.
• Participants not feeling well are asked to stay home.
• Temperatures will be taken before entering the dining room. If a participant has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will be asked to leave.
• Participants are asked to use hand sanitizer when entering building.
• Participants are not required to wear a mask, but if they would like to wear one they may do so.
• We will not be playing cards, or having bingo or puzzles or playing pool.
• Tables and chairs in the dining room will be for nutrition program participants only from 10:30 a.m. to 1p.m.
• We have a new seating arrangement. Please ask before seating yourself.
• Reservations will need to be made by participants. No more than 30 people can be eating within the building at a time.
• Meals will be served at approximately noon.
• Disposable trays and cups will be used. When disposing them, please be aware of surroundings and stay six feet away.
• We will have disinfectant and rag at each table for you to wipe off your table and chair.
• Please be considerate of others.
• The opening date could change according to recommendations.