Gas stove catches fire at rental home in Redfield


On Wednesday afternoon, August 7th, a fire broke out in a rental house at 721 East 7th Avenue in Redfield. A gas stove in the kitchen caught fire and “smoked up everything,” according to Redfield City Fire Department secretary/treasurer Bob Tiff. The Redfield City Fire Department responded to the fire and extinguished it.  Unfortunately, the stove was a loss and it was hauled out of the house. However, no other structural damage occurred.

Two young men rent the house and were able to exit safely.

Advertisement


Video News
More In Front Page